Tuesday, December 26, 2006

i have a caribou buzz



Have a holly jolly christmas... it's the best time of the year!

I just thought I'd use this slight caribou buzz (i can really feel it when trying to type, my fingers want to go much faster than my brain can think! whoa doggy!) anyways, to share in the wonders of the holiday sweater christmas card pictures.
How can you really go wrong with these 2 fabulous people (Stacey and Sir Nicholas Louis Brave) and holiday sweaters? really, you can't.

but in other news. i'm venturing back into the land of scrapbooking (in approximately 5 minutes, just enough time to drag all my 'crap' to the living room and make a quick potty break)...

i have approximately 250 pictures that need to be magically scrapbooked into my album which will now hold from junior year of UWRF until Graduation (dec. 05) I will then launch into a new album: the after college year (to be determined if it will be 'year' or 'years'... all depends on how paparazzi like i become with the most fabulous new camera. )

only time will tell, people, only time will tell.



we're adorable.

1 comment:

Amber said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I LOVE it!!!