Monday, December 25, 2006

A Christmas Haul

Well, the goal of Christmas was to not get as many gifts and to give to others instead. ha! like that could really happen with my family.
here we go:
In my stockings:
*black nibs (regifted to dad immediately)
*apricot scrub for my face :)
*a santa gause created 'gift certificate' (aka cash) for Borealis! ooh! yarn!
*new toothbrush tops for the spin brush
*a hammer
*vasoline for the lips
*an 11-in-1 tool (scary)
*an 'inspirational' book from mom...
*cd from dad
*a picture hanging kit
i think that's all in the stockings.....

The presents:
*MY NEW CAMERA!!! CoolpixS9
*a pattern a day knitting calendar
*a nativity snow globe (i collect snow globes)
*an angel (ha, my mom thought it was a princess) ornament... very glittery!
*the little mermaid DVD
*a new hair towel
*a cashmere sweater
*my annual crystal ornament
*Clinque Happy Heart perfume
*2 hurricane lamps. not quite sure how they work though!!
*Milk and Honey Shower sorbet
*3 Candles
*a relaxing bathtime CD
*a memory card for my camera
*brownies!
(admendum: *narnia from Jen's creepy ex... and *scarf from my aunt skeet)

From Santa:
*a new iTrip

well, i think that's all. it's hard to remember though! I think I made out pretty well!! don't you?


in other news, I have an idea for brian's hat, again... so we'll see if i like this one better. one of these damn hats will turn out the way i think it should look. hopefully!!!

tomorrow. no work for me! hooray!

No comments: