Friday, December 15, 2006

Don't hassle the Hoff!

I've been avoiding this blog because all I have been doing was knitting, or feeling sick.

But, I'm happy to announce that my knitting has passed the painful part and has been fun again.
I finished Chandler's blanket (although I'm not going to family xmas to give it to him -- mom and dad will be in MI at my Godmother Susie's funeral :( ) Mom bought some HIDEOUS background fabric, but I think I made a big enough deal that she returned it to get something decent. I didn't spend... approximately 36 hours knitting a blanket for her to put some crappy background fabric on it. no way, no how. i took a picture of the final knitted part while it was blocking, but i'll update that tomorrow!

Oma's table runner still needs to be blocked. i'm nervous. I suck at blocking.

I started my secret santa scarf :) it's a pretty quick knit even though i didn't think it would be.

I also started brian's hat. I'm not a huge fan of the yarn... it's knitting up kinda scratchy, so i'm not sure what to do. I think i'm going to keep going and block it and see if that helps. :-/

I have kitty presents to knit too. soon. because xmas is coming up in 10 days. hip. hip. hooray!

I put the icords on dad's hat. it's ready to be wrapped! yay for being done with another project!!

No comments: