Thursday, December 21, 2006

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, CHRISTMAS!


So, I gave Stacey her secret Santa present today. she loved it! Nic was surprised he made an appearance in it. some might not be surprised. ha. ha. ha. I got some yarn from Heather, how thoughtful!

So I'm currently blocking my gma's table runner... it is not as good as i had hoped it would turn out (blocking wise) but i think it is pretty good. I'd say i did 90% as well as i could have with Amber's help :) Now, i just need to whip up some kitty toys for Thomas Edison (one of the most beautiful cats, ever. I'm in love.) **Note: this is Tom, wearing Nic's sweet orange, possibly crocheted visor. :)

and after the kitty toys, I can sleep.
so, how fast can i knit the '3 blind mice' and 'string toy' from S'n'B Nation? I'd say, i have 3 hours or less...

On your mark...
Get set...





GO!

No comments: