Thursday, November 30, 2006

update update update!

i'm ALMOST done with daddy's hat! i just started the ribbing. he had mentioned he wanted ear flaps, and i still haven't decided what i'm going to do to about that. i may make seperate ones and then kitchener stitch them together. or he might just not get ear flaps :)

my aunt emailed me and told me instead of all of us getting presetns for everyone (there's only 8 of us) we're going to adopt a family and then pick names. so she rigged it and i got grandma (thank goodness) since i've been doing her table runner forEVER now.
i need some opinions (amber :) ) how much longer it should be. i think i've decided it shouldn't be one that hangs over the edges because either the table is not used for eating (most of the time) or there are 6 or so of us sitting there (using the head spots)... .anyways, i'm not sure how much it will block out though, so i'm not sure how much longer to go.

i was going to make my aunt a cool entrelac scarf, but now she's not my name. but i want to do the scarf anyways, so i might just work on it, and if i do it, i'll give it to my dad to give it to her (he has her) and then she can have it. or i'll just give it to someone else. ha.

that's all

2 comments:

Amber said...

I left you a comment on my blog

Amber said...

There is a comment for you on my blog