Sunday, November 26, 2006

Crafty Hello!

Hello--

Since I love my job, but they don't pay me nearly enough, I'm creating gifts for my loved ones this Christmas...

Here's an update:
Mom's Breast Cancer Awareness Scarf is done (albeit a little wonky)

Grandma's Table Runner is not nearly long enough, but I have to continue going with it...
(Sorry for the blurriness of the pictures)

Dad's Double Knit hat is in the works, but I don't have pictures of it yet.




Chandler's Wild Stripes Baby Blanket is about 4/9ths of the way to completion. when I finish knitting it mom is going to put some piping on it and backing. I hope he likes it. Or, more importantly right now, I hope Naomi and Jesse like it since Chandler will only be 9mos when I give it to him.

Otherwise I've finished my whole hat/scarf/mittens set for myself... looks like I only have pictures of the hat on here...
Ill do my best to get the rest of the pictures and some updates soon! :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

I have one too! Have you seen mine... I don't update it much. Loving the stuff you are making!

xxxxx said...

Hi there! I actually started a new one here too. :)

xxxxx said...

lol. it is actually something i started a long time ago but i haven't started really using it until now. :)

happy holidays.