Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I did it!

I finished the shrug I worked so hard on around Christmas! :)
I finally blocked it out this weekend, so I could wear it today!

How super fun is it to wear something that you made! I mean not just a scarf or a hat (although, I do love making those too!) but something that you can really WEAR!

There was a little controversy about it today, thanks to Jay. But, situationally, he's a jerk, and I don't care about his opinion. I l-o-v-e the color and I am pretty proud of myself for making something that fits, that's cute, and looks like it is supposed to!

I haven't taken any pictures of it yet, so that will have to wait. but they'll be coming soon!

Also, in exciting news:
The knitting group is planning another adventure for the relatively near future... AND
we're also creating a scrapbooking group! HOORAY.

my two favorite hobbies, with some REALLY fun people. That's pretty dang awesome!

No comments: